A Fae/Elven Petite Region

I always enjoyed wearing a tiny dark elf av in SL. Its fun and made even a 512 huge. Thinking of doing a whole island group region here all to the scale of really pretty tiny.
Hy my deario, in an idle moment, couldst thou oblige me with perusing the above link and advising as to its usefulness as a petite :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry to tell you no on this one. But this particular model is pretty hopeless. :frowning:

1 Like

No worries Hy and thanks for checking it out … The quest shall continue :slight_smile:

1 Like

A possible solution… I can make a tiny Roth that is BoM. There are a TON of medeival type classic clothes and stuff, and you’d have a lot more flexibility.

1 Like

Its perfect size Hy… thank you ssooo much… I’ll mess with it tomorrow … hugs

1 Like

I imported the Half Elf Character to Creatrix, but it’s not a tiny. Maybe Hyacinth can make it tiny? I’ll give a copy to both of you. (If either of you need to the Blend file, I’ll send it to you at your request.

1 Like

Thanks very much sean, Hy was able to tiny the Roth body so maybe this will work too. The camera is causing a bit of an issue atm and manipulating the script is a real trial and error thing but slowly getting there. Just have to remember which integer I changed every time :thinking:

1 Like